Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Started. Omigawsh. (copyright)

Ok, well APPARENTLY I copied the title from my cousin. So I had to put the copyright thingy.



School started. Wow!!!!!! Okay in the last few days I've had things to post, but I didn't and right now I don't have anything. So...here's my schedule:



1st period: Garner, science

2nd: Iglesias, Spanish

3rd: Wetterholm, Orchestra

4th: Flores, PE

5th: Moser, math

6th: Victor, English

7th: Victor, English



So yeah. It's pretty exciting. But I miss all of my old classes. You know what's weird? Last year I didn't have too many friends in my classes, but they were still fun and had (pretty much) good kids in them. For the most part. But THIS year I have a ton more friends in my classes but besides that my classes are BAD. So, it's like, either I have a lot friends in bad classes or just a couple friends in good classes. What the heck!

I'm listening to David Archuleta's new song right now. Just so you know I'm not like a HUGE David Archuleta fan, but this song is so cute! I have it on CD (and on YouTube of course!) but I also really want it on my ipod, so that when I want to listen to an awesome-cute-sweet love song that's not about breaking up and hating ex-boyfriends I can listen to this one!

Well, I went out to dinner tonight, with some of my extended family. It was so much fun! My cuz Laralu and I sat across from each other and just LAUGHED the whole time! It was so much awesome stupidness! Our cuz Katy was there too, jsut laughing with us at our stupid arguments and our ridiculous efforts to diss each other. About half way through she's like "Wow, I wish I had a video camera on you guys!" Yeah we're that hilarious. Then we thought that yeah, that would be great because us two and Annadee keep making randomosity videos for YouTube and it would've been perfect! But oh well. It was so much fun!

Luv y'all!!!!!!!!!1

5 comments:

~Lara from the Sahara said...

Haha ya dude dinner was SO much fun. srry if i insulted u by saying that i thought people who brought spaghetti in a thermos to skool for lunch was nerdy. :l matter of opinion!! ya i love crush now. im obsessed with it! ok well ily! lak! (love and kisses) lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey Emma! (whoa i was FORCED to bring mac and cheese in a thermos today and my only other option was a turkey sandwich that's really good, but just have it all slimy by the time i get to lunch. so there) U FINALLY POSTED!! I miss my old classes 2. the same thing happened to me!! lots of friends--bad class some friends--good class. but our spanish class is ok besides max and kagel. luv ya!!!

Katy said...

The only thing I could think to do last night was to give examples of all the SERIOUSLY loser things that my friends and I used to do, to show that by comparison spaghetti in a thermos is the heighth of coolness, but then I realized that I wouldn't really gain anything by revealing the depths of my junuior high nerdiness...so I left you in the cold!! You guys are great, I hope your classes get better!

AnnaDee said...

i'm gonna cry. u and lara always get to hang out when i can't.... sniff. so we're gonna make up for that, right?
i think that might be why durning randomocitys i camera hog, i feel unloved, but i really shoudn't cause u do love me, rite?

Becca said...

Sad I wasn't there too!