Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beijing Olympics

O my goodness did any of you watch the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremonies? They were INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! I am not kidding they were so cool!!!!! the countdown until the ceremonies was so awesome!!!! And when the Olympic rings were lifted up off the floor...wow!
One of the best parts was we were all watching the part where there were all the boxes being raised up in patterns and some people were like 'there are people in them! You can see their feet when they raise up!' and others were like 'no no no its all way too precise!' and then when it was done all the people popped out of them and we were all like 'There WERE people under there! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!' It was SO funny!
Another one of the highlights was we were all just waiting waiting waiting for Team USA come out of the tunnel and after what felt like HOURS they came out and we all just CHEERED and CHEERED and CHEERED for the USA!!!!!!!!!!!! It rocked!!!!!!!!
So here I am, only half paying attention to what I'm writing here because the other half of me is focused on the Olympics. One of the women's beach volleyball teams just conquered the Dutch team in a match! That sport is really fun to watch, but the 'uniforms' (aka bikinis) they wear are...really really gross. Anyways...
Ta ta for now!

No comments: