Sunday, August 24, 2008

He's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW to those of you that were wondering my name thingy is Emmajojo because missamandarose called me that one day to keep me seperate from EmmaStewie so yah...............

Dude, MY BROTHER LEFT FOR COLLEGE LAST FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO sad i can't believe he's GONE! :-( I even cried a couple times about it! And I can say that here without shame because he probably doesn't even know I have a blog.... I miss him!

Also, sorry I haven't emailed/blogged in a LONG time I haven't been on the computer in almost TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!! (gasp, I know its a record)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Tear* I'm sorry! Well... at least you got to see your cousins! See ya later!

~Lara from the Sahara said...

ya it's really nice seeing u and we're having a blast with the threesome cousins!!! *annadee says we need a name for that* we must think of one! ok well good luck with skool! im sure ull hav a positive experience. im sorry about ur brother we'll all miss him but he'll visit so that's good. ok well PEACE (is SO out) :p <3 I luv u!!!

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaa make a new blog! please? i come here like every day! (ha... i know.) See ya 2moro at skool! BLECH!!!!!