Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm posting! Can you believe it?

Hi all!!!!!!!!!! Guess what!!!!!!!!!! I'm posting yay!!!!!

Yes, I know it's been a while. Like a LONG while. But I haven't had much time lately! So I'm sorry. I suggest checking my blog about once a month, because that's about how often I post.

So. This week has been awesome. I mean, a whole week off of school, my family's visiting, my brother came home from college, it was Thanksgiving this week, AND it was my birthday last Wednesday! Yes, it's true, I am OFFICIALLY 14 years old! Oh it's so exciting. Even though I couldn't have a real friends birthday party this year (my family does them every other year) my family birthday party was really fun. And having mutual afterward was fun because I could see one of my really good friends on my birthday! And then with hanging out with cousins and having fun and Thanksgiving and all...it's been a good week. Now I just wish it would last longer!

4 comments:

~Lara from the Sahara said...

don't we all wish it could last longer!!?? I had a blast with u!!!! it was SO fun!!! belle and the beast was cheezy but very cute!! i LOVED going to foothill and goofing off with u and anna. thanx for hearing me vent..i know it can be abnoxious. ur amazing!!! i love you!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm SOOOOO glad to be bac in skool!!!! it was a silver day, but that means that 2moro is.......
A BLUE DAY!!!!!! my french penpal got an iphone 4 an early christmas present!! im sooo jealous!!! man crush's wife goes into major detail sometimes...... if u know wat i mean!!!! luv u!!!!!!!!!!!

Becca said...

Happy birthday! I'm so sad I couldn't be there for the party :(

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Huzzah! AMAZEMENT AND SHOCK! U POSTED!!!