Sunday, December 7, 2008

Babysitting BLEH!!!!!

Okay it's Sunday and last Friday I went babysitting. NIGHTMARE!!!!! Well, it wasn't that bad I guess.  But see my parents and this other couple in my ward wanted to see this Christmas dance thingy, and I wanted to see it with them because we knew someone in it, but I couldn't because I had to "supervise" (technically it's not babysitting because my sister's older than me) my brother and sister and the other couple's three boys.  Wow it was a LONG night!!!!! Well, the oldest boy, who's twelve, he was fine, I didn't have any problems with him.  But the second oldest, who's about my brother's age, was really a pain and did things just to annoy me and didn't listen to me at ALL.  And then there was the youngest kid. He's three, I think, and we were supposed to put him to bed at 8:00.  Well, guess what.  He refused to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!! The oldest boy and I tried EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING and nothing worked!!!!! And so since we were trying to make him go to bed he started crying and screaming and crying some more and I felt so bad for not getting him to bed!!!!!!! I felt like a total failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  His parents were okay with it because apparently only his mom can get him to bed usually but still!!!!!!! I felt really bad when they payed me.  It was a LONG three and a half hours. I hate babysitting!!!!

Well, I guess that's not true.  I like kids, really, I do. I just don't like dealing with getting them to bed.  But still, if it wasn't for the money I would never babysit willingly!!!!  Well, maybe I would, I don't know I'm just really bad at babysitting!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Sounds like fun! How much money did YOU get? Well iguess u did babysit 3 of the kids...if u don't wanna babysit for them again tell them to call me! of course they sometimes do....but after that 8 dollar thing...well....now i'll take whatever money i can get! guess what I got 50 bucks from the wrights!

Emma said...

i got $20

~Lara from the Sahara said...

yah that sounds about right 5 bucks an hour. um ya i babysit and lately ive had negaive experiences and ive felt bad for getting the money but hey it's ur time i guess so u shouldnt feel guilty. happy christmas and merry new year!!! :]

Anonymous said...

well as u know, i cant stand babysitting! well, i'll babysit for the bowens, and if sis jensen needs a babysitter, i'd babysit for her too, but NOT the clements's!!! (they're the family that made me hate babysitting!) i will never babysit for then ever again!
and i wud hav turned down the judds in an instant!
te extraño

~Lara from the Sahara said...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!? YOU HAVEN'T E_MAILED ME OR BLOGGED IN 4EVUR!!!!!!