Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's been a LONG time!!!!

Hi everybody!!! Yes, it has been a VERY VERY long time and I apologize and I hope everyone besides Maddie is still checking it! (Thank you for your loyalty Maddie!) Well, so much has happened to me since I last blogged, so I won't even attempt to catch all of you up on that. I'll just talk about what's happened recently.

Well. Today the YW in my ward for church went with the YW from the other ward to this apple farm, and to this other apple and fudge farm. It was pretty fun, but I've had SO much junk food I'm gonna be feeling so sick tonight! I've had enough, what with the doughnut I had in the car on the way there and the apple pie and the white chocolate and the rock candy. Wow! I'm gonna be on such a sugar high!!! 

And lets see...last night I went to this meeting for the Jr. Theatre group that I'm doing. They talked about the trip to Atlanta that the group is doing, and I am S O excited for it!!! But the problem is, I need to raise part of the money for the trip, and it is REALLY expensive, so between now and January I've gotta make some money. I'm still working on how I'll actually do that, but for now I guess I won't worry about it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAA! YOU BLOGGED!! I am SOOOO proud of you!! Blog more blog more!!! Phew. Guess what? RightAfter I got home, my dad was a t the Zwahlens to help them move, and my mom was at THE CLAYTON VALLEY PUMPKIN PATCH. Unfairness... I am on SUCH A SUGAR HIGH FROM ALL THE JUNK I'VE HAD TODAY TOO!!!!

AnnaDee said...

didja get my email?
how are the book i lent you- you know- the unicorn one...
uh..
the next fablehave book has just finnished- its being edited now!
huggles